Join The Team That Cares
No fancy business models, just honest patient care.
Life Skills Village's highest priority is getting patients better. We cannot do that without you; we value your time, work, and expertise. Period.
Life Skills Village is a team.
A pride-share model,
not a ride-share model.
Our team is interdisciplinary. Our services are dynamic, client-centered, and functional-based. We get people better.
Get paid for your time.
Spend your time treating patients and taking notes. We don't do fee splitting, and we do the billing for you.
More than a number.
But we respect your number.
You're not just a drop in the proverbial bucket here, you're an important part of the team. But when it comes to your hours and schedule, we respect that too.
Full Time Employees
- Paid Holidays
- New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksigiving, Christmas Eve and Day, One Floating Holiday
- Health Insurance - Pre Taxed, Biweekly Deduction; BCBS Plan
- Prescription Coverage - Same as Health
- Employer Paid Short Term Disability
- Professional Development - after 1 year; tiered allowance; increases with internships
- Paid Time Off - tiered increase with years of service, 1 week rollover, starts at 80 hrs PTO annually.
Part Time Employees
- Paid Holidays (7 days, 4 hours paid)
- Paid Time Off - same accrual as full time, based on proportion of hours worked.
Jury Duty Leave
Charitable Contribution Matching
Bring Child To Work*
Find your place on our team!
Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, and Speech-Language Pathologists
We are looking for clinicians who treat children and adults to join our growing team. Please email your resume and an email introduction to email@example.com.
Bright, motivated, and talented individuals who seek administrative roles with our growing company are invited to apply. Job opportunities include front and back-end medical office administrative duties. Please email your resume and an email introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org.