Parkinson's doesn't have to mean a loss of independence
Parkinson's Disease is significant and debilitating. But we want you to know that it isn't the end. We will work with you to help improve your physical abilities, function, mobility, and independence.
Together we can:
Work on your Balance
Preventing falls allows you to do what you want to do, like walks with the family, or playing with grandchildren. We work to keep you safe while you push your balance and keep it working for you, not against you.
Make your Movements BIG
Parkinsons steals confidence in making movements, which in turn causes your movements to become smaller and slower. LSVT BIG can help keep you moving bigly and quickly.
Put The Fun in Fundamentals
LSVT BIG treatments are at their core fun to do. That's what makes this regimen so easy to stick to!
How can LSVT BIG Treatment Help you?
Alleviate Symptoms like:
- Decreased range of motion
- Slow walking pace
- Loss of independence
- Increased risk of falling
Increase Independence by:
- Improving Gait
- Increasing Strength
- Expanding Flexilibity
- Preventing Falls
- Allowing you to do what you want
Get Back to:
- Your leisure interests
- Your quality of life
- Living your best life
LSVT BIG is:
- 16 individual, 1-hour sessions, with our LSVT BIG Certified Occupational Therapist
- Sessions are 4 consecutive days a week for 4 weeks
- Specialized exercises that attack Parkinson's Disease symptoms.
- Training of functional skills that are personalized to your needs
- Assignments to take home with you to keep your progress constant and swift.